Question about the Freedom's Steakhouse and sharing

boomonster

We are contemplating doing the Steakhouse. I am not that big of an eater to be able to do an appetizer , salad , steak and sides , then dessert. I am assuming that you get to choose one from each course. Correct me if I am wrong. So can I order an appetizer and give it to the hubby ?Same with if he gets a soup and wants a salad can I give him mine? He can pretty much have all my extras besides the steak and dessert :) .Thanks

On the most recent Carnival cruise my cousin who is a big boy had two appetizers along with the third shrimp cocktail that I ordered and gave to him in the steakhouse on the August 4th sailing of the Carnival Dream. He also had two desserts. You are only allowed to order one entree unless you wish to pay for two surcharges for two entrees. The food is fantastic and our group of thirteen had a wonderful time. I feel it's really great for that special occasion or you are in the mood to treat yourself and your family.

Archived