Harbor Beach Inn

farmgirl65

Anyone have input on this hotel? Its on Seabreeze Blvd. Pictures look nice and reviews are good. Any shopping nearby for last minute cruise stuff? How about dining nearby? I assume it is near the intercoastal waterway, am I correct? Thanks for your help.

Anyone have input on this hotel? Its on Seabreeze Blvd. Pictures look nice and reviews are good. Any shopping nearby for last minute cruise stuff? How about dining nearby? I assume it is near the intercoastal waterway, am I correct? Thanks for your help.

It's a couple of blocks from the intracoastal and across the street from the Sheraton and beach. There are restaurants nearby at Bahia Cabana, Sheraton, and Harbor Beach Marriott. CVS is about a mile north. Walgreens is about 2 miles south (you can take Suntrolley or bus 40). I'm not familiar with this inn, just the location. Most of the Tripadvisor reviews are ok but some are awful.

I usually recommend Alhambra Beach Resort because it looks really nice (from what I can see from the outside), is in a great location, has good rates, and gets consistantly excellent reviews. I've never met the owners or managers because I prefer to give unbiased advise here.

Archived