Cabin E 720 Emerald Princess?

seasidesam

We were recently in Emerald deck, E720 mini-suite, on the sister ship, the Crown, and it was noisy at times. At night I could hear the bass thumping from the Vista Lounge below, and this lasted until about 11 p.m. But, the worst noise and vibration came from the ship's thrusters, which woke us up when we docked in the early morning.

I hate to complain too much about this though, because we booked a BG guarantee balcony and were upgraded twice, finally landing in this mini-suite. The extra amount of room was great.

We had 730 on Emerald, a little further aft; felt some vibration (more than we felt on Caribe deck) but we didn't find it annoying. It was mostly during docking manuevers and we're early risers anyway. Heard very little noise from Club Fusion below, and we had the cabin where others have reported it as being an issue. If you're used to a higher deck you might notice a difference, but we've never been unhappy with the Emerald deck minis. The covered veranda is worth it to us.

Cheers,

Kirsten

Can anyone tell me if there is a lot of vibration or noise from club fusion in this cabin. Thanks:p

Just got off the Emerald Princess (10 day cruise from Nov 7-17). We were in cabin E706 by the elevators, there was no noise or vibration problem at this location. Your room would just be down the hall a bit, hopefully it will be ok for you to. Enjoy your cruise.:)

Archived