Winefred website??

Boatingmom

Hello Boatingmom,

We were on the April 24 2005 AOS cruise with you. I remember you from the M&M although we never actually met.

Anyhow, just thought I would let you know that we did the Winifred Day Sail when we were on the AOS and absolutely loved it. Winfred is really a great lady and her helper who takes you snorkeling is absolutly hilarious and very good at what he does (Tommy). If you book the trip and have any specific questions just let me know. It was very simple to get a cab and get to Red Hook. It is about $8.00 per person. I know your kids will enjoy this excursion.

Kim

Toronto Maple leaf fan- Hey....How are things up north?? 80 + today in LI. NY!

I never got to meet half the people from the M&M because I was busy getting everybody ready for formal night. Maybe next time

About the Winifred ...We sailed the Lord Scheffieldd in St Marten and the children (87& 5_ loved It. The others on board were disappointed because it was so small. I was looking to book the Winifred for Feb '06. As of now it looks like we will be sailing the Aruba Route on the Princess. I wrote to the Winifred website but didnt get a response. Did you just love it??

When is your ne xt cruise??

What web site did you book through?

Hello Boatingmom,

Try Windifred's email again. Sometimes our internet service here in the VI can be a little off and emails get lost in cyber space, eaten, disappear ;) you get the picture.

--Islander

Archived