Fantasy Questions - Cigars & Scotch

kellyccz

Hi everyone. I know the answer is probably somewhere on here but I am having trouble finding details, so thought I would ask here.

Is there a cigar bar on the Fantasy? From what it looks like, I saw posts about other ships where there is one, but you can't smoke cigars in there anymore. Is this the case on the Fantasy too? I read on some of the other ships where you can't smoke cigars in the cigar bar, you can smoke cigars in the jazz club?

If not, I'll just go on my balcony and enjoy one.

Also, I enjoy good single malt scotch. Does anyone know if there is somewhere I can find a good list of the types of single malts available on the Fantasy? If not, do any fellow single malt scotch drinkers know if the Fantasy has Balvenie (prefer Caribbean Cask) or Bunnahabhain?

Also, will I be the only female smoking a cigar and drinking single malt? :)

Thank you in advance for any info!

Hi everyone. I know the answer is probably somewhere on here but I am having trouble finding details, so thought I would ask here.

Is there a cigar bar on the Fantasy? From what it looks like, I saw posts about other ships where there is one, but you can't smoke cigars in there anymore. Is this the case on the Fantasy too? I read on some of the other ships where you can't smoke cigars in the cigar bar, you can smoke cigars in the jazz club?

If not, I'll just go on my balcony and enjoy one.

Also, I enjoy good single malt scotch. Does anyone know if there is somewhere I can find a good list of the types of single malts available on the Fantasy? If not, do any fellow single malt scotch drinkers know if the Fantasy has Balvenie (prefer Caribbean Cask) or Bunnahabhain?

Also, will I be the only female smoking a cigar and drinking single malt? :)

Thank you in advance for any info!

Cigars can only be smoked on Fantasy Class ships on open decks in designated areas as well as on your balcony.

Smoking Policy

On this link^^^^ There is a chart with all the smoking ares for ALL ships.

Archived