Cigar Bar question on Caribbean Princess

jdmerck

I am asking this question for my dad, we are goin on the 15th and he was wondering with all the new smoking changes how about the old cigar bar (they havent been on Princess in 2yrs) he said he saw where the hours start at 4pm so you cannot smoke in the cigar bar till then????

I am asking this question for my dad, we are goin on the 15th and he was wondering with all the new smoking changes how about the old cigar bar (they havent been on Princess in 2yrs) he said he saw where the hours start at 4pm so you cannot smoke in the cigar bar till then????

I didn't find Churchill's until the next to last day. I went in at around 10am and it was open, and some folks were using it.

There is a smoking area on Lido deck, port side just behind the forward elevators. It's outdoors, but pretty well protected from the weather. We were on a New England cruise in late October, so it was a bit brisk, but never too cold.

Hope this helps.

thank you for the info i will pass it on for him, the one on the Lido deck thats outside smoking area for cigars and cigs??? (im new to Princess)
The cigar bar is the only place on Princess ships where you can smoke cigars or pipes. This was the policy even before the recent change in smoking policy.

This applies to at least the Coral/Island and the Grand Class ships. Don't know about the Ocean/Pacific or the Dawn/Sea/Sun.

Thank you, was not sure if they started doing what RCI started doing with Cigars under the stars in the Solarium at night...thats fine as long as it is open all day so he can go in and read and smoke since he cannot on the balcony :)

Archived