Cozumel Ultimate Island Jeep, Punta Sur and Snorkel Excursion

JosieRhodes

Hi,

Has anyone gone on Cozumel Ultimate Island Jeep, Punta Sur and Snorkel Excursion offered by Cozumel Watersports. We are thinking of doing it but can't seem to find any reviews of this particular tour. I like it because, compared to others of its type, it does go to Punta Sur followed by Dzul-Ha snorkeling.

Right now I have booked the Jeep Buggy and snorkeling at Punta Sur thru Royal but thinking of changing to above as this tour has no lunch and while we want to see Punta Sur, I think the reef swim might be too much for kids, beginners.

Input greatly appreciated as also trying to avoid tours with too many extra stops (leads to cranky kids and us :-)

Thanks

We did this tour 2 years ago and had a really great time, I think it was even better organized than the ship's sponsored ones. We drove first through downtown which was great because you could see the real Cozumel and the backstreets, then we crossed the island and drove along the uninhabited part, then to punta sur. We LOVED this protected park with its lagoons (you can see salt water crocks), beautiful beach and very nice snorkeling. It's almost worth spending the entire day at punta sur.

Archived