public bathrooms in Roatan

ratherbtruckin

We will be visiting Roatan for the day next week. Planning on taking the minibus / water taxi to get to West Bay. We plan to do some snorkeling. Does anyone know if there are public restrooms? I have read a little about various resorts' day passes. I would prefer not to buy a day pass. Is that possible? We really just need restrooms. If buying a day pass is unavoidable, does anyone know of a good deal? Thanks.

A quick note on using the ocean for a bathroom (which is common practice). If by any chance you need to do #2, be mindful feces often floats. In other words, if you have to do a 2, you probably don't want to be vertical in the water when you do.

A scuba diver could turn in the water to be 'butt up' while submerged. I'm not entirely sure what a snorkeler would do.

Also, if you hurl (such as from sea sickness) or do a 2, you may find yourself very popular as fish come in from nowhere for the free meal.

They don't tell you everything on those nature shows.

Richard.

A quick note on using the ocean for a bathroom (which is common practice). If by any chance you need to do #2, be mindful feces often floats. In other words, if you have to do a 2, you probably don't want to be vertical in the water when you do.

A scuba diver could turn in the water to be 'butt up' while submerged. I'm not entirely sure what a snorkeler would do.

Also, if you hurl (such as from sea sickness) or do a 2, you may find yourself very popular as fish come in from nowhere for the free meal.

They don't tell you everything on those nature shows.

Richard.

OMG Richard... I haven't thought of this in years, but if anyone is interested in a "laugh in a terribly disgusted way" then google "warhammer maneuver" eww! hahaha :)

Archived