Back Today from the 5/22 Mariner of the Seas!!

Just a short post to start. I'm posting from Disney Quest and these terminals are SUPER SLOW!!

We had a great time on the MOS! Weather was PERFECT all week long! Loved our D1 cabin. Only got cramped at night when the beds were out.

Major thing I'm glad I brought: The Roll-a-Table! We took this along with two of the Roll-a-stools. The 4 of us (me, dh, and 2 sons, 11 & 12) were able to eat breakfast from our balcony in the morning!

This thing is about to boot me off! More review later!

Jacquelyn 11 :D

We leave in two weeks! I'm excited to read your review of the ship. Glad to hear the weather was great. I'm ready for a heatwave! Was there a change in captain and CD this week? What was your opinion of the shows? Any famour entertainers onboard?

Capt Johnny was our captain last week...

I cannot remember the name of the cruise director but i know he is Australian..... Ok way to much alcohol was consumed to remember names... hopefully jacquelyn11 has a better memory.....

Overall a fantastic cruise and the weather was the best i have ever seen...

Rick

PS Jaquelyn, sorry i missed the meet and mingle but it was one of the few times my kids actually wanted to spend time with the old man...

Thanks, dappledumpling! Was the CD James Andrews? I thought maybe if I mentioned a name you might have a recall.;) I usually don't remember their names either, unless they really impress me. We had him last year and he was from Australia, I believe. I've heard reports of Captain Johnny bringing his Harley. Anything to that rumor?

Sounds like you had a great cruise.:D

Rondo,

James Andrews sounds right... He actually was one of the best CD's we have seen.......I just have a really bad time with names......

We saw Capt Johnny on his "Harley" twice... Once zipping down the promenade..... Kinda of miss "Good Morning, Good Morning, Good morning"

He was the most visable captain we have experienced

Have a great time on the mariner it was a fantastic voyage

Rick

I was down to the port to watch sailaway yesterday. (The last time she leaves without me before my June 5th cruise! :D)

I could tell Captain Johnny was back on baord, as he did those cute little "toots" to the "mouse boat" as the ship was passing by it. Always get a chuckle out of that!

This morning I just finished my packing a tad early. Am I anxious or what?

All set to go and counting down!!

Happy to hear you had a great cruise. Less than a week for me now!! :)

Cheers!

We had an 8 hour drive, almost entirely in the rain! My DH had to pick up his car so we both had to drive. I was pretty exhausted when I got home. A quick dinner then off to bed! I'll try to start posting my review later!

Yes, James Andrews was the CD. Very visible all around the ship. I never saw Capt. Johnny on his scooter but I saw it from the Peek-a-boo bridge! He has such a friendly voice when you hear him on the announcements!

Gotta get back to my mounds of work left to me!! :(

Jacquelyn :D

Archived