Shopping on Voyager Of The Seas on cruises from Australia

Zanny

HI, Could any one who is currently on the VOS or has just come off her tell me what the shopping is like regarding perfume and cosmetics.? Just from reading a couple of reviews people said it lacked variety. (never said in what way. Also that some of the perfumes ran out of stock and there wasn't much to spend your money on. Since i only go on 1 cruise a year or so i save up and spend a bit on Clinque and Estee Lauder cosmetics and Estee Lauder perfumes.

Would appreciate any information . Regards Zanny:)

Hi Zanny

I didn't take a lot of notice when we were onboard the 1 nighter but you might be able to pick up a bargain on these products in Noumea as well. Prices for duty free was pretty good (not as good as Vila, but still better than here). Hopefully someone can answer you.

HI, Zanny here again. some one must knowa bit about shopping of the Voyager so far. Zanny:(

Hi Zanny,

I did not take much notice of the Perfumes on board, my Wife says they are ok prices compared to say David Jones, she does not buy the expensive stuff so did not get to worried about it.

The Alcohol was not overly cheap compared to other Ships we have been on,

most of the regular sprits were "SOLD OUT", the shop staff were very off handed.

The Finlandia Vodka was a bargain at $11, JW Black was 2 for $76, Most of the Scotch was brands I was not familiar with and expensive.

There was the usual assorment of junk bags, costume Jewellery and cheap Watches for $20-50

For the size of the Royal Promenade I thought the shops were pretty poor and I bought nothing other than some Spirits.

M

Hi, there is the usual perfume/makeup/aftershaves shop, lots of brands, not really cheap in my opinion, alcohol/ smoke shop not cheap, bag shop called coach--expensive !! a little shop with cruise knick knacks and a jewellers very, very expensive and that's about it that I can remember :) Have a great cruise

Archived