impact of street car construction

mdtcoll

Hi cruising out of NOLA in January. We are staying at the Drury Inn. Is the street car running near the Drury or is this the section that is under construction? Any idea when construction will be done? I'm wondering if I should try to find a different hotel.:confused:

Hi cruising out of NOLA in January. We are staying at the Drury Inn. Is the street car running near the Drury or is this the section that is under construction? Any idea when construction will be done? I'm wondering if I should try to find a different hotel.:confused:

Hi mdtcoll,

The new construction is on Loyola Ave., a few blocks away. The Drury is one block from the St. Charles Ave. streetcar and won't be impacted.

What will impact you depending on when you are coming in is Mardi Gras and/or the Superbowl :D. But still and all if you stay at the Drury and are just trying to get to the port you will be OK.

Jorge

We plan on using the street cars to get to the cruise terminal. I know we need to be on the Riverfront Line. What is the name of the stop we need to get off at? And which way do we go from the stop? Thanks for the help.

Archived