A few "SEA" questions

DRA

We will sailing on the SEA on 6-11 and I have a few questions.

1. Is dress in the "Le Bistro" formal?

(we have one of the anniv. packages)

2. Does the showers have "hand held" shower nozzles?

(my daughter is four and has never taken a shower before)

3. Has anyone renewed their marriage vows onboard?

Thanks!

I can only answer no. 1: "resort casual" dress is acceptable in ALL the dining rooms (including the surcharge ones). On the optional formal night(s), they may designate one of the two main dinings as the formal dining room, with no change to the dress code for the others.

Sorry, I can't remember whether the shower heads are fixed or removable. I only remember that the shower stalls were tiny.

Can't help you with the marriage vows, either. I'm sure someone else will be able to help you with the second and third questions.

Have a great cruise!

We just got back from the Sea yesterday. I don't know about renewing the vows, I am sure you can but don't have the info on it. As for the Le Bistro, its not formal. We have friends that went and dress slacks are sufficent. The women in their group did wear dresses, semi-dressy but not like they wore on formal night. If the Le Bistro is included in your package, thats a good thing. As for paying extra just to go, I would say don't do it. The meals in the diningrooms are excellent. Our friends that went to Le Bistro were very disappointed. They thought the main dining was 100% better than Le Bistro!!!! The showers are not handle held nozzels. The showers are rather small in the staterooms. If you have a balcony suite I am not sure about those. The shower was like a closet, and not a walk in closet either!!!! They are small, but the water pressure was great. Perhaps you could try your 4 yr old in the shower at home before your trip, maybe that would help. Enjoy your trip, we sure did. I can give you advice on excursions if you like.

No jeans are allowed in le bistro (we were eating in pasta cafe and while waiting for the hostess another couple with reservations for le bistro were sent away to change as the male was wearing jeans

Archived