Help For a Birthday Celebration

Hobiecat01

Hi Folks,

Okay, it is time for all of you to come up with your best birthday "stuff" to help us celebrate the birthday of a cruise virgin that will be sailing with our group of seven couples on the Allure in June, 2013. She does not know that we all are aware it will be her birthday on our sailing date. I am coming to the source of the BEST info, you folks, to get suggestions for how we might help her celebrate while aboard. The funnier the better. BTW, her husband is in on the whole thing and can help as well.

What cha' think we can do?

--------------------

Hi Folks,

Okay, it is time for all of you to come up with your best birthday "stuff" to help us celebrate the birthday of a cruise virgin that will be sailing with our group of seven couples on the Allure in June, 2013. She does not know that we all are aware it will be her birthday on our sailing date. I am coming to the source of the BEST info, you folks, to get suggestions for how we might help her celebrate while aboard. The funnier the better. BTW, her husband is in on the whole thing and can help as well.

What cha' think we can do?

--------------------

We celebrated our sons 13'th on Navagator and had a great time. In 7 weeks we leave on Oasis and will be celebrating a friend's 60th! Looking for great fun/funny ideas as well! I have some, but would like to hear other creative fun things! Thanks for posting this!

I bought magnets - http://www.amazon.com/Birthday-Outdoor-Garage-Magnet-Collections/dp/B007S644W4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1355332084&sr=8-1&keywords=garage+birthday+magnet - they are heavy so it is a factor in luggage - and decorated our door.

Waiter did a cake/candle at desert time.

I also bought a "look who is 6" shirt that DS wore all day.

That was plenty for us

Archived