RCCL excursion suggestions?

mugwood

Hello,

Can anyone recommend any ship excursions?

As I have no idea yet and it will be early January, I am looking for any idea on the trips that are interesting, no cave tubing though, slightly claustrophobic.

Thanks.

We are on the same cruise as you. We booked Coral Breeze, as my daughter has done it , and she and her husband are with us also. I talked to Coral, which is actually called Hammerhead there last March before we went to Bannister island. We were on the Mariner ,and Coral was catering to Carnival on that date. We have been wanting to see Caulkner, and didn't really want to take a water taxi on our own. I looked at Rendesvous on our booking , and it appears to be a very tiny island. We will snorkel also at shark ray alley , but wanted some time on land as well, and as Caulkner is not huge by any means, there is a lot more to do there. Daughter says that the snorkel portion with Coral was super, so we shall see. If you are solely interested in snorkeling, Rendesvous should be fine.WE will be in 6612, wife and I,(Buddy & Glynda) and 6312,daughter and son in law,(Wendi & Randy ).. Say hi if you have a chance..Maybe will see you on the tour. My wife does not snorkel, but loves the boat rides, and will stay onboard while we snorkel. Photo from last March on the ride to Bannister.

I need a report from the Rendezvous Caye ship's tour specifically. We're trying to decide between that and Coral Breeze. Thanks

sany1947.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

HI! We are up on deck 10.

I decided to book the Goff's Caye excursion with Island Marketing. We have used them often. We had one booked there last December but had to cancel due to rain. We are doing this no matter what this year!! Lots of good reviews on trips advisor and we wanted to be on the reef to snorkel.

Will look for you, are you on the Roll Call: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1511220&page=29

Hi. I think Goff's would be nice, and we have used Island Marketing a couple of times. I don't think I am on the roll call. Will check..As far as Roatan, we have done 2 tours, east and west. This time we are going to try Fosters on West Bay and just hang out.In Cozumel, I booked Mr Sanchos this time through the web $45 PP..Figured that to be a pretty good price compared to ship AI's. Hope to see you..:)

HI! We are up on deck 10.

I decided to book the Goff's Caye excursion with Island Marketing. We have used them often. We had one booked there last December but had to cancel due to rain. We are doing this no matter what this year!! Will look for you, are you on the Roll Call: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1511220&page=29

This might be good for you. We have been to Bannister and enjoyed it.

We will be there in 2 weeks' date=' I would love to either dive or snorkel there and have a beach day. Any suggestions ??[/quote']

http://www.coralbreezetours.com/Belize/manatees/cruise/tour/current_category.15/Product.150/tours_add.html?t_product=150

Archived