Breakaway - Fwrd Facing Penthouse

kpms

• 4 weeks later...

I would like to clarify the location of the balcony for the S7 suite. Is the balcony actually on the side of the ship? Or is it actually forward?

I've conviced my father and his wife to book a cruise on the Getaway. And they have an S7 reserved. He knows it is a "hull" type balcony and is actually ok with that. He had a past negative experience with NCL (about 5 years ago) and hasn't cruised them since. He's been loyal to Royal and Princess. I on the other hand LOVE NCL and since we will be celebrating my 50th along with some other family and friends, I want to make sure he is aware of everything.

This is my celebration and I don't want him to be disappointed and bring me and others down. Full information is key. Now I'm in an inside cabin with my son and will be perfectly happy, but I've talked up the suites from everything I've read on here.

I've directed him to the youtube postings and pics that you wonderful Breakaway people have posted, so my final qustion is about the actual placement of the balcony in this category.

Thanks!!

It is a very small balcony on the side of the ship. The balcony holds two "lawn" type chairs - not enough room on it for a chaise lounge. The only "front" facing balconies are on the S2 and S3 owner suites.

It is a very small balcony on the side of the ship. The balcony holds two "lawn" type chairs - not enough room on it for a chaise lounge. The only "front" facing balconies are on the S2 and S3 owner suites.

Thats the way I saw it. I just want to stress to my father that this is the case. Not sure he has listened to me when I've said that is what I thought it looked like. I've also told him it was a very small balcony that fit 2 chairs and that was it.

He has seen the video, but I just want him to be happy with his choice

Archived