Deluxe High Seas Gift Set

Texaslady22

We're going on our first cruise in May for our 10-year Anniversary! We were thinking about ordering the Deluxe High Seas Gift Set from Bon Voyage because it seems like a good deal. Is it?

For $90 (plus tax, I'm assuming) it contains:

2 Carnival Shirts

2 Carnival towels

2 Matching visors

2 Champagne Flutes

A bottle of champagne

"A bar credit worth up to 4 drink coupons" (what's that?)

Photo coupon

Is this worth the price?

We're going on our first cruise in May for our 10-year Anniversary! We were thinking about ordering the Deluxe High Seas Gift Set from Bon Voyage because it seems like a good deal. Is it?

2 Carnival Shirts

2 Carnival towels

2 Matching visors

2 Champagne Flutes

A bottle of champagne

Photo coupon

Is this worth the price?

Yes it is photos alone can run from 15 to 25 each

the towels if they are the nice ones are about 30 give or take

4 drink coupns are for 4 drinks from the bar they are worth about 8 each and with the other stuff it the package yes it is very worth it

Hi. I have not purchased that particular gift set but I have been purchasing gifts to be delieved to the room for a decade. I have found all but one to be high quality and a good deal. I once purchased a backpack that was flimsy but they took it back and refunded my money. I have been pleased with everything else. I'm ready to start shopping now for our cruise on the Carnival Breeze in May.

I ordered it for my Thanksgiving Cruise and I loved it. Thought it was a great deal with all you got. The picture coupon sells for $15 and is good for $15 towards any picture. The drink coupons sells for $23 online. You can use one coupon for any drink up to $5.75 including gratuity. If the drink you want is more then $5.75, you are only charged the additional cost and the gratuity on that amount only. The towels were of good quality and the blue towels they sell at the pool are $23 each. The tshirts sell online for I think $10 each. So right there you are already at $104 and this doesn't include the visors, the champagne flutes or the champagne. I enjoyed the champagne one morning for mimosas. I have the flutes in my dining room hutch. The etching is small but they are a nice souvenir. I would definately buy this set again.

We got this almost 2 years ago and found it to be a great value. I still wear the t-shirt. It seemed to be a better quality then the one I got at in the gift shop. The visor came in handy on the cruise. It rained a little, but it kept the rain off my glasses.

2 Carnival Shirts

2 Carnival towels

2 Matching visors

2 Champagne Flutes

A bottle of champagne

Photo coupon

Is this worth the price?

Where do you find these gift sets for sale? They seem like a decent value.

i GO TO MY RESERVATION THEN UNDER ALREADY BOOKED LOOK FOR GIFTS AND SERVICES. THEY HAVE MANY PACKAGES AND SINGLE ITEMS AVAILABLE. iN THE PAST I HAVE DONE THE BIRTHDAY DECORATIONS FOR MY CABIN AND ALSO THE BIRTHDAY CAKE DELIVERED TO DINNER IN MDR. ALL WERE LOVELY. LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS GIFT SET AS IT HAS A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING WE COULD NEED ON OUR CRUISE !!

i GO TO MY RESERVATION THEN UNDER ALREADY BOOKED LOOK FOR GIFTS AND SERVICES. THEY HAVE MANY PACKAGES AND SINGLE ITEMS AVAILABLE. iN THE PAST I HAVE DONE THE BIRTHDAY DECORATIONS FOR MY CABIN AND ALSO THE BIRTHDAY CAKE DELIVERED TO DINNER IN MDR. ALL WERE LOVELY. LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS GIFT SET AS IT HAS A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING WE COULD NEED ON OUR CRUISE !!

Thanks, i will take a look.

2 Carnival Shirts

2 Carnival towels

2 Matching visors

2 Champagne Flutes

A bottle of champagne

Photo coupon

Is this worth the price?

Buy it without hesitation. We bought it and were well pleased. It's one of the best deals you'll get.

2 Carnival Shirts

2 Carnival towels

2 Matching visors

2 Champagne Flutes

A bottle of champagne

Photo coupon

Is this worth the price?

I ordered this in Sept for our 20th anniversary and the room decorations too! Loved both; go for it.

Archived