Renting a Car for the Day?

wrigc927

I am sure this has been covered before but I was not able to find the thread! We are going to be on the Pride in Feb. and wanted to find out about renting a car for the day in Port Canaveral. Has anyone ever done this and did you like it or would it have been just as easy to take a taxi everywhere?

There are several rental car agencies with offices in Port Canaveral--Avis, Hertz and Enterprise may be Budget. Contact them and see their rates. The agency shuttles will come to the port and pick you up and then return you to the ship. The Florida boards here, especially the I work in Port Cannaveral threads, will have more details including some of the discount codes.

I am sure this has been covered before but I was not able to find the thread! We are going to be on the Pride in Feb. and wanted to find out about renting a car for the day in Port Canaveral. Has anyone ever done this and did you like it or would it have been just as easy to take a taxi everywhere?

Just got off the Pride 2 weeks ago and we did this (2nd time). There are rental car agency buses that will pick you up in the parking lot after you leave the terminal and take you right to the agency.

May I suggest Avis? We have used them and Bob and his team are so friendly and their cars are always clean and new and at a good price.

When we did this a few weeks ago we went up to Orlando (About 1 Hr away but a straight shot from PC) and went to Sea World and had a blast.

Hope this helps.

Archived