Crowne plaza, state road, FLL

mugwood

From what I've heard, this hotel has a shuttle that has a per person charge. Since the hotel is across the road from the port entrance, most people prefer to just call a cab. The cab is generally a couple dollars cheaper, and it takes you direct to your ship instead of stopping at others along the way.

The Liberty will probably be at terminal 25, but there will be signs inside the port entrance directing people to the ships. You just need to tell the cab driver which ship and most of them know the drill. You'll be able to see the ships from the pool area at the hotel.

Thanks dan, I initially thought about the taxi option, but I wasn't sure if they would be happy with the short journey.

There are enough ships in port that day that they will be running around moving people that it won't matter how short the trip is. It will just free them up quicker to take on the next fare.

The taxi will be happy to drive you. It's a short journey but they charge a $10 minimum to the port from what I've read here. It's a big port so it's about 2 miles from the hotel to the ship.

How much is the minimum fare between port everglades and FLL? 15?

The taxi will be happy to drive you. It's a short journey but they charge a $10 minimum to the port from what I've read here. It's a big port so it's about 2 miles from the hotel to the ship.

I don't have the page in front of me now, so maybe I'm "misremembering" it, but my recollection was the $10 minimum was from the port, not to the port. Regardless though, for any more than one person, a cab makes more sense from Crowne Plaza than the per person hotel shuttle does

Archived