Serenity Deck on Carnival Conquest with 2.0 dry dock upgrades???

hollygirl2004

Anyone been on the Conquest since the 2.0 upgrades? Can you tell me if they added an adult only area or serenity deck??? We are thinking of booking the repositioning cruise Nov 16 2013 :):) The port of calls look great. Have never been on a ship that didn't have a serenity deck tho and not sure if this will be a problem. Would love to hear for anyone that has been on the Conquest :) thanks :D

I don't know if they do or not, but we are booked on this cruise as well. If you do book, come on over to our roll call :)

We sure will... I am 99% sure we will be booking this...:):):) Love the ports and planing on flying into San Juan on Friday before the cruise to enjoy the area.. :) Will do the roll call if we book it.. :)

We went to a special preview event on the ship right after the 2.0 updates and sadly, no Serenity deck. I'm not sure why it was omitted as so many of us enjoy it. Even so, the ship looks GREAT!! Can't wait to sail on Conquest myself on January 27th! :-)

Anyone been on the Conquest since the 2.0 upgrades? Can you tell me if they added an adult only area or serenity deck??? We are thinking of booking the repositioning cruise Nov 16 2013 :):) The port of calls look great. Have never been on a ship that didn't have a serenity deck tho and not sure if this will be a problem. Would love to hear for anyone that has been on the Conquest :) thanks :D

I believe that the aft pool and hot tubs are adult only, but with the pizza back there there are always alot of kids in that area.

Anyone been on the Conquest since the 2.0 upgrades? Yes. Can you tell me if they added an adult only area or serenity deck??? No. We are thinking of booking the repositioning cruise Nov 16 2013 :):) The port of calls look great. Have never been on a ship that didn't have a serenity deck tho and not sure if this will be a problem. Would love to hear for anyone that has been on the Conquest :) thanks :D

They could add one but didn't. We didn't miss it. Too many new things to try as there was. No signs that I noticed by the aft pool /spas about adults only.

• 1 year later...

As of April 6th 2014 still no Serenity deck on Carnival Conquest, The pool and two hot tubs in aft of ship are for adults only but still with a lot of noise with children coming around for pizza and ice cream and using stairs. Very poor set up by Carnival. Much waste of space on ship after dry dock on the upper part of ship the top two decks are almost empty with nothing on them. I found myself just curious what did they do but bring in a hamburger joint to make us fatter. A game show which is nice but should be played on sea days at least twice through out the day instead of at night. And bring back my theatre shows just some new ones. The new shows they have SUCK(divas)awful. So if you want SERENITY do not book Conquest.

As of April 6th 2014 still no Serenity deck on Carnival Conquest, The pool and two hot tubs in aft of ship are for adults only but still with a lot of noise with children coming around for pizza and ice cream and using stairs. Very poor set up by Carnival. Much waste of space on ship after dry dock on the upper part of ship the top two decks are almost empty with nothing on them. I found myself just curious what did they do but bring in a hamburger joint to make us fatter. A game show which is nice but should be played on sea days at least twice through out the day instead of at night. And bring back my theatre shows just some new ones. The new shows they have SUCK(divas)awful. So if you want SERENITY do not book Conquest.

They also put in the Red Frog Rum bar, Blue Iguana Tequila Bar and Cantina, the Alchemy Bar and I do believe this is also when they put in the Taste Bar.

Was on her the first week of 3/9 - 3/16. We did miss the Serenity Area, but found the ship to be very nice.

Love the decor - my favorite one so far.

Andy

:D

Edited by Harrier1961

• 5 months later...