Royal Caribbean - Enchantment of the Seas - February 4, 2013

BlueSkiesRunning

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Guys,

Jason and Robert here from Halifax, Nova Scotia. Looking forward to getting out of the cold!

Flying in on the 3rd in case of any weather. Traveling with our friends Betty & Garry.

Looking forward to relaxing, some sun, some martinis and three weeks off work.

Jason :D

In a separate thread ppcottontail asked if FOD (Friends of Dorothy / GLBT) meetings will be scheduled on our cruise. My recent experience on several cruise lines has been that these meetings are scheduled, with location and time announced in the daily schedule of activites distributed to each cabin late in the day. BUT, this gathering is usually not scheduled for the day of departure, it begins the next day. Accordingly, for Monday, our day of departure, I suggest that anyone interested in meeting fellow travelers gather at 5:30 p.m. in the Viking Crown Lounge on Deck 11 at the front of the ship, (Forward)...on the port (left) side of the ship at the aft (rear) end of the lounge, or if that is occupied, at the bar. I'll be there from 5:30 - 6:00, a tall lanky, (ok skinny), guy with glasses. ((If there is a published meeting time and place follow that. // If the lifeboat drill is taking place then, just move time up to the next half hour - 6:00.)) Hope to see you! Steel

Steel and Larry, guys from the Washington DC area on board. Anyone else?

Steel: had a bit of a laughing fit the other night; I was looking at your profile and you said that you were into gardening and old cars - well, Robert has over 1000 plants in 8 gardens at his father's place and he just got a 1958 Cadillac Series 62 Coupe for Christmas. He said that he and you would get along fine! Seeing as I'm not a gardener by ANY stretch, you guys can chat about compost and rhododendrons and growing zones and oil filters and auto parts and horsehair stuffed seats......and other related stuff!

Jason

Archived