Carnival Spirit - 8 Jan

Sorry I posted this in the wrong section

We are going on the Spirit in 8 days & i was wondering if anyone who has sailed in Australia can advise on a few things - we are travelling with our 3 children. 15,14 & 9 & have 2 balcony cabins booked

Average cost of a bottle of wine for dinner or even if you have the drink list

How much are soft drinks & is it worth it to take the allocated amount on board to mix with my G&T?

Any clues & ideas that you have found which are helpful

Mini bar prices?

I have read elsewhere that it is a good idea to take a plastic shoe holder to hang in the bathroom to put your shampoos etc into as there isnt a lot of bathroom space. Also to take a power board so that you can charge a few things at a time

This is our first cruise so am looking for any advice you can give

Thanks heaps

Sorry I posted this in the wrong section

We are going on the Spirit in 8 days & i was wondering if anyone who has sailed in Australia can advise on a few things - we are travelling with our 3 children. 15,14 & 9 & have 2 balcony cabins booked

Average cost of a bottle of wine for dinner or even if you have the drink list

How much are soft drinks & is it worth it to take the allocated amount on board to mix with my G&T?

Any clues & ideas that you have found which are helpful

Mini bar prices?

I have read elsewhere that it is a good idea to take a plastic shoe holder to hang in the bathroom to put your shampoos etc into as there isnt a lot of bathroom space. Also to take a power board so that you can charge a few things at a time

This is our first cruise so am looking for any advice you can give

Thanks heaps

Hi Mighelli

Read cruisymum's review posted 10 November 2012. Give some good information about what to expect. I thought I saw some price lists for beer and wine on facebook page. We are on the 8 Jan cruise too - wonder if we go to Noumea with the cyclone there? Hope this helps.

:)

Den,

Mighelli originally posted the question in "ask a Cruise Question"....it wasn't the wrong section, just suggested they post here, since they might get more answers from passengers that have sailed her since she moved.

I sailed her on the repo to Australia, but couldn't really give any info on drink prices, since they were changing them after she got to Sydney.

Debbie

Archived