Taxi tour at pier

blondie1234

Ship leaves at 3PM, and it seems alot of the company tours, like Cosul, etc. cut it close getting back right on time. I would like to do a private tour at the pier to see the main sites, I don't need time for food, etc.which it seems like alot of the company tours waste time on.

Are there options in St Lucia just to do the same tour as the companies offer, but without the stops for food and maybe less time for swimming? How much would such a tour cost for 3 people? Ideally would like a tour from like 8:30-1 or 1:30.

Ship leaves at 3PM, and it seems alot of the company tours, like Cosul, etc. cut it close getting back right on time. I would like to do a private tour at the pier to see the main sites, I don't need time for food, etc.which it seems like alot of the company tours waste time on.

Are there options in St Lucia just to do the same tour as the companies offer, but without the stops for food and maybe less time for swimming? How much would such a tour cost for 3 people? Ideally would like a tour from like 8:30-1 or 1:30.

Yes, you can hire taxis or tours right from the pier. Be sure of what you want to see before booking - and agree on the price ahead of time. Keep in mind - the sites (Pitons, etc) are an hour away by vehicle in Soufriere - allow plenty of time to get there and back even in a taxi - there is only one road down - and most all the tours go that way!!

Enjoy!

Archived