Punchliner Brunch Question

fkfad

The food is wonderful. Steak and eggs, if so inclined. Bacon and sausage if you want. Even chocolate pancakes! Also salmon, Caesar salad and much more.

Really, we did not like it at all, but it was the first cruise it was on for the Splendor. The crew really did not know what was going on, the food was slow coming out, DW got her food, I got mine 5 minutes later, other tables the same way, we had ordered 2 things each, I ordered french toast and omlete got french toast then was 15 to 20 minutes after I was done with it before the other came out.

Also I thougth the menu was a little confusing, had lunch things at the top, breakfast in the middle, drinks at the bottom,

Then I realized I was looking at the back first, so I turned it over, did not really help.

I would try it again when we go on the Liberty in October, but not after that if it is the same results.

We really liked going to the MDR for breakfast in the past.

jobel- I read that the brunch is only on sea days.

Anyone know, is the brunch served on all ships or only the ones that have received the upgrades?

Thank you!!!!

It looks like it is on the following ships:

Carnival Breeze, Carnival Conquest, Carnival Dream, Carnival Glory, Carnival Liberty, Carnival Magic and Carnival Miracle.

We are sailing on the Dream in February... I have a couple of questions about the punchliner brunch --

1) Is it offered on every ship (specifically, is it offered on the Dream)?

2) Is there a charge for attending?

Thanks!

Menu is better also as oppose to the other breakfast menu. We did it on both sea days.

Archived