Are there any irons in the rooms on the Glory

Hi I was wondering if there are any irons in the room? How about ironing boards. My husband and I always send our stuff out to get pressed. Comming from Ohio. In Sept. My sister in law and I am going on the Glory and she is CHEEP CHEEP CHEEP as her husband would say, and she wanted to know Thanks. Panda

Hi I was wondering if there are any irons in the room? How about ironing boards. My husband and I always send our stuff out to get pressed. Comming from Ohio. In Sept. My sister in law and I am going on the Glory and she is CHEEP CHEEP CHEEP as her husband would say, and she wanted to know Thanks. Panda

Can I wash my clothes while on board?

spacer.gifSelf-Service Launderettes

Each ship has at least 2 self-service launderettes located on the stateroom decks.

There are two or three washers and dryers, and one iron and ironing board in each launderette. The cost is $2.00 per washer load and $2.00 per dryer load. Vending machines dispense small boxes of detergent and water softener at $1.00 per box.

Note: Due to local environmental requirements, the washing machines in the guest' launderette will be closed in port, per each ports specific requirements; the dryers and irons will be available for guest use.

Irons are NOT allowed in cabins. These are fire hazards, and your 'Welcome Aboard' booklet (as well as Carnival website and brochures) clearly states that irons, heating pads, and candles are huge fire hazards on a cruise ship, and are not allowed in any cabin.

Hey thanks I am sure glad I asked. I would have brought my own. Will be so much nicer not to bring one, Dont need the extra weight in baggage!!! I knew no candles but didnt think about the irons! Duhhhh.. Laundry room here we come. Or Just my sister in law I will just send mine out. I dont think it was so much... But then again that could be why she has money and I dont..LOL. Thanks again Panda

Archived