Goldeneye Resort

RainbowsMist

Hello,

Wondering if anyone has done a day pass to this resort?

I was quoted $75 for adults, $37.50 for a child. Does not include food or drinks. Pass includes access to property and non motorized sports they told me. While I realize its a gorgeous resort according to Trip Advisor, wondering if anyone has done the day pass and was it worth it? We are a family of 8 (DH, myself, DD 18, DDBF 19, DD 16, DD 10, DM 69, DF 71).

Thank you.

Sent from my tablet using Tapatalk HD.

Hello,

Wondering if anyone has done a day pass to this resort?

I was quoted $75 for adults, $37.50 for a child. Does not include food or drinks. Pass includes access to property and non motorized sports they told me. While I realize its a gorgeous resort according to Trip Advisor, wondering if anyone has done the day pass and was it worth it? We are a family of 8 (DH, myself, DD 18, DDBF 19, DD 16, DD 10, DM 69, DF 71).

Thank you.

Sent from my tablet using Tapatalk HD.

Go on Tripadvisor and check out Jewel Runaway Bay.....you can book it through jamaicaforaday for only 80 per adult and 65 per child and it includes transportation from the Ocho Rios port and it's all-inclusive, so all food, drinks and alcohol are included. Edit...right now you're dropping 525 for the 8 of you without transportation, food or drinks...that is ridiculous....it'll be only 610 for the eight of you including everything, so for 85 additional bucks, it's a no brainer.

Archived