disembarking off Voyager of the seas

I think they will assign you disembarkation timings randomly and give you the appropriate luggage tags.

On disembarkation day itself, you have to wait for your number to be called before proceeding to gangway and off the ship. You will have to collect your luggage at the terminal before clearing Customs.

If you have a special request on the time, you should make it known to Guest Relations early.

On our recent cruise (Voyager OTS Dec 8 sailing out of Sydney OPT), the earliest disembarkation was 0630 on 22nd Dec (Saturday).

For my family, we chose to disembark later as we were in no hurry to get off the ship, so we chose a 9am time. It was very smooth and it took no more than 15 minutes for us to get off the ship, get our bags, clear Immigration and Customs, and get on a taxi to the airport.

You can also opt for the self disembarking where you take your own bags off & this is normally prior to the other group disembarking.

The advantage of doing this yourself is that you don't have to search for your baggage at the dock & no chance of someone taking your luggage in error - which does happen.

I think they will assign you disembarkation timings randomly and give you the appropriate luggage tags.

On disembarkation day itself, you have to wait for your number to be called before proceeding to gangway and off the ship. You will have to collect your luggage at the terminal before clearing Customs.

If you have a special request on the time, you should make it known to Guest Relations early.

On our recent cruise (Voyager OTS Dec 8 sailing out of Sydney OPT), the earliest disembarkation was 0630 on 22nd Dec (Saturday).

For my family, we chose to disembark later as we were in no hurry to get off the ship, so we chose a 9am time. It was very smooth and it took no more than 15 minutes for us to get off the ship, get our bags, clear Immigration and Customs, and get on a taxi to the airport.

Thank you

:)

You can also opt for the self disembarking where you take your own bags off & this is normally prior to the other group disembarking.

The advantage of doing this yourself is that you don't have to search for your baggage at the dock & no chance of someone taking your luggage in error - which does happen.

How do I opt for self disembarking?:)

How do I opt for self disembarking?:)

They give you forms in your cabin that you fill out for disembarking, just select the appropriate option & don't put your bags out the night before.

The forms tell you the times etc you should disembark. :)

Archived