Grand Anse to Magazine Beach ? Is it possible ?

lgionet

How far is Grand Anse to Magazine Beach. My husband wants to do some snorkeling and I want to go to Grand Anse with the kids. Is it possible for him to come to Grand Anse with us then go to Magazine beach for a couple of hours ? Our stop is from 7am to 2pm.

As the bird flies I think it is only about 2 miles, but I don't think there are roads that direct along the shore.

As I recall, the cab ride to Magazine Beach is about 15 - 20 minutes. So it would probably take just a few minutes less than that amount of time to take a cab from one to the other.

• 3 weeks later...
How far is Grand Anse to Magazine Beach. My husband wants to do some snorkeling and I want to go to Grand Anse with the kids. Is it possible for him to come to Grand Anse with us then go to Magazine beach for a couple of hours ? Our stop is from 7am to 2pm.

I did walk the route. I would not recommend it to any sane person. The route is unattractive and the sun is broiling. A taxi would be quick and easy.

We spent a week on Grand Anse at the Grenada Grand when my daughter got married at Magazine Beach at the Aquarium Resturant. We loved Grand Anse and although it was beautiful at Magazine it was always quite rough when we were there.

The following year we went to Aquarium while on our cruise stop to show our friends were the wedding was. We spoke to some other people there who had been dropped there by a cab as a good snorkel spot. They were not happy as it was far too rough to snorkel and there are large rocks at the end of the beach. I would suggest you just spend the day on Grand Anse. If you walk up the beach a little father than where the water taxi drops you you can find a quiet little peice of heaven.

• 3 months later...

We did a tour that was snorkeling & then ended up at Grand Anse Beach. It was AMAZING! By far one of the best beaches on the planet. Very sandy, no rocks, very warm water. It was beautiful. We did keep a good eye on our stuff as there was a lot of people wandering around the beach but that goes for any public place, really. It is well worth the trip there...next time we'll just taxi to that beach for the day.

Hope this helps!

Archived