Zydecocruiser's Carnival Conquest Fun Ship 2.0 Photo Review

Sargent_Schultz

Final Day - Fun Day at Sea

Lots of people, including me, waited until the last day to use the free drink coupon, so back to Punchliner Comedy Brunch at the crack of 11am or so. Once again, no issues getting a table for one.

DSC_2279_DxO.jpg

The bread basket was different this time, and as discussed before, I think they switch from breakfast bread to lunch bread at some point - I'm guessing 11am.

DSC_2280_DxO.jpg

After a few minutes a bar waiter showed up and I asked for the strongest Bloody Mary the drink ticket would cover. He said it was a doble shot and I think it was every bit of that and maybe a little more.

DSC_2281_DxO.jpg

The rolls were very tasty!

DSC_2282_DxO.jpg

Light and airy

DSC_2287_DxO.jpg

Next up was Caesar Salad with Jerk Bacon. I asked for extra bacon on mine and it was no problem.

DSC_2286_DxO.jpg

Next time maybe I'll ask for some jerk bacon on the side, even if I order something different.

I wanted to try one of the desserts, so ordered the Banana Cream Pie and thought it was tasty.

DSC_2293_DxO.jpg

Thanks for posting the future cruise booking flyer - we are considering doing this and I'd told my friend I thought we could get her an obc too for booking after we got home - glad to see it looks like that's the case!

Somebody still has to book while on the cruise, but if you already have a cruise in mind? Why not?

Edited by Sargent_Schultz

Somebody still has to book while on the cruise, but if you already have a cruise in mind? Why not?

Yep, exactly. I'm already bemoaning the $200 we're losing from booking Sunshine after we ran out of FCCs. We will board the ship with a list of dates and prices, and if everything matches up, we'll go ahead and book ours then. Then we can figure out if we want to take the kids too, and we can invite our friends.

Mini-golf and funnel

DSC_2328_DxO.jpg

Some people did drag lounge chairs to the side of the pool

DSC_2335_DxO.jpg

Probably a repeat, but Deli Menu - now where you get hot dogs

DSC_2338_DxO.jpg

This was shocking - a line that long at Fish and Chips? I guess a number of people wanted to try it on the last day.

DSC_2339_DxO.jpg