Zydecocruiser's Carnival Conquest Fun Ship 2.0 Photo Review

Sargent_Schultz

It took me awhile last nite to get thru this gem of a review - I cruised Conquest 6 or 7 times from Galveston, but now she looks like a brand new ship! Thanks for the comparison photos & all the others...A M A Z I N G !!

Yes, this review has made me, as Phil would say ...' happy, happy, happy!!!' (gotta love DD!):p

You're welcome. Glad you enjoyed.

Love Duck Dynasty and even have a Happy Happy Happy, Phil Robertson tee shirt.

Sarge - amazing review. We leave to cruise the new Sunshine in June and I am hoping you will be writing a similar review after your journey in April?!? Many thanks for all the work you put into this, Carnival owes you big time! Swammie

Sarge - amazing review. We leave to cruise the new Sunshine in June and I am hoping you will be writing a similar review after your journey in April?!? Many thanks for all the work you put into this, Carnival owes you big time! Swammie

Thank you!

That is the plan.

Wait, do you have any current cruises booked? I'm looking forward to your next cruise! :)

Yes. Next is Feb 4, Carnival Elation.

Loved the review. Always enjoy your post and pictures. I look at your website all the time. A wealth of information.

We are on the Dream in April and I was wondering if you remember how much it cost to get into Chankanaab Park? After seeing your pictures I think we are going to try this place out.

Loved the review. Always enjoy your post and pictures. I look at your website all the time. A wealth of information.

We are on the Dream in April and I was wondering if you remember how much it cost to get into Chankanaab Park? After seeing your pictures I think we are going to try this place out.

Thank you.

I though it was a little more, but the website says $21 and there is a coupon there you can also use (maybe). I forgot about it.

http://cozumelparks.gob.mx/

I did try to charge, but the card reader wanted a 4 digit pin and I don't know if the credit card I brought had one or not.

Thanks for posting the future cruise booking flyer - we are considering doing this and I'd told my friend I thought we could get her an obc too for booking after we got home - glad to see it looks like that's the case!

Our friends booked the next group cruise while on their cruise two weeks ago, they got us the friends certificate , we have 60 days from the day they booked to book.

You're welcome. There was too much for anyone to do. Carnival seems to be adding the Fun back to the Fun Ships! Everything just seemed more alive. :)

I spent quite a bit of time this morning looking over the Fun Times you posted, and I told my husband I was very upset about our upcoming cruise! He wanted to know why, I told him there were "too many fun things to do" and we wouldn't have time to do all of them!! :) Especially when there are 2 or more things happening at the same time that we'd like to do! Decisions! Decisions!! Can't wait though!! We board the ship in a week!!!

Wow. Just Wow.

Such an awesome review!

I feel like a cruising rookie compared to you! But at least I can answer one question for your readers- the pedicabs in Cozumel are complimentary, just give them a tip. I was told $1-2 pp. I gave our driver $5, because my friend and I are not exactly 'tiny' and he probably worked a lot harder than most! :D

I spent quite a bit of time this morning looking over the Fun Times you posted, and I told my husband I was very upset about our upcoming cruise! He wanted to know why, I told him there were "too many fun things to do" and we wouldn't have time to do all of them!! :) Especially when there are 2 or more things happening at the same time that we'd like to do! Decisions! Decisions!! Can't wait though!! We board the ship in a week!!!

Some things repeat, but I think that is what Carnival is moving to. Multiple competing venues and activities to distribute passengers. Repeat as necessary.

Enjoy your cruise!

Wow. Just Wow.

Such an awesome review!

I feel like a cruising rookie compared to you! But at least I can answer one question for your readers- the pedicabs in Cozumel are complimentary, just give them a tip. I was told $1-2 pp. I gave our driver $5, because my friend and I are not exactly 'tiny' and he probably worked a lot harder than most! :D

Thank you. and Thank you. I thought it might be for tips but had no clue as to how much.