I have a ? about the NCL Sea...

Jade2Have

Hi! I hope there is someone out there who can answer this... It says on the NCL website that they have golf driving nets... do they have equipment for us to use? Is it worth checking out? Thank you!!!! ~Jade

Somewhere I've got a photo of my BIL using the golf driving net on our first cruise -- he definitely didn't take his own clubs, so there must have been equipment available. I don't golf, so I didn't pay any attention to what it was like. If I remember, it's up on deck 10, just around the corner from the fitness center.

Thank you! I was almost sure they wouldn't expect people to pack up and fly with their golf clubs :p Is their anything else helpful you can tell me about the 'Sea'? What do you do on the islands? Is there anything on the ship I HAVE to do/ try? Any info about The Sea would be great cause I love hearing about it! :rolleyes: We will be leaving July 2nd!!! Thank you! ~Jade

First and Foremost... do order the anniversary package from NCL before cruising. I think it's $79. It includes sparkling wine and chocolate covered strawberries in your room upon arrival, dinner for 2 with a bottle of wine at Le Bistro and a cake and campagne party with a photo we never attended but all in all it is a great deal.

We didn't do any of the ship's shore excursions. In Cozumel we went to Playa Del Carmen via Ferry and walked around and then got a van to Tulum.

In Belize City we took a Ferry to Caye Caulker and rented a golf cart and drove around then had drinks followed by a nice lunch.

In Cancun we went downtown and hung out at an outdoor cafe.

In Roatan we rented a guide and explored the entire island, stopped at a resort that was under construction... I think they ran out of money and went to a private beach... no one was there.

As you can see we're not big into snorkeling or watersports.

Hope this helps some.

Archived