When are Formal Nights for Divina 7 nt. from Venice?

wantocruisemore

Saw a really cute cocktail dress past weekend on sale but if the formal nights are the same as some of the longer port days, I intend to just use some dressier silk sundresses instead of buying more formal cocktail dresses.

Could anyone who has done the Divina 7 nt. from Venice tell me what nights the formal nights are?

For both Istanbul and Dubrovnik the ships are in port til 5pm. We get back on board by around 4pm I think. We like to relax before dinner. But we also have early seating. I do not want to invest in more formal wear if the formal nights are those stops since I would like to spend less time getting ready and more time relaxing.

Plus if one dresses up that means all 4 of us do and that would also likely entail another suitcase.

But if the formal nights are the night of the sea day or one of the shorter stops, then it would be worth it to take the more formal clothes and spend time dressing up.

Looking at your itinerary and based on my past experience of how they operate, I'd expect the welcome gala to be the Sunday at Bari (you'll be back onboard by 3pm at the latest) and the farewell gala on the Thursday at sea day.

Archived