Still interested in a review a few months later?

mrsmoku

I had the best intentions of starting my review immediately after our September honeymoon cruise on the Allure but once we got home, I didn't want to re-live the fabulousness of our vacation so I hid my notes and moved all my pictures to the bowels of my computer. Why you may ask? Because even though I put up a good fight as to why we should move to St. Thomas LIKE RIGHT NOW, I still live in Mobile, AL and that depresses me.

Now, four months later, I have finally started enjoying my pictures and notes from our amazing trip and wouldn't mind starting a review on here. Only thing is, it's been FOUR months. Would anyone still be interested in reading an "older" review? We went of the Allure in September 2011, Eastern Caribbean Itinerary.

Let me know!

Glad you asked this question. I wrote my review along the way of our Briiliance Canada to NJ cruise specifically because I couldn't find that many reviews of this itinerary. Hurricane Sandy hit during our cruise then we got home & busy with the holidays & sickness. Today I'm home from work and finished up the written portion & finally loaded all my pictures onto my computer. Now I just need to figure out how to upload the pictures to show up in the review & I can start posting my review. Looking forward to reading yours!

As a person who find some value in almost every review I say yes. Mention during the review when you took the trip in case something has changed. (for example Nassau departure time if this was eastern.

Archived