Veendam - seaview bed position

Frankie Sue

On the Veendam, do all seaview cabins have the bed under the window?

To my knowledge, oceanview rooms do have the beds positioned under the window on the Veendam. If there are exceptions, they are probably few in number.

I think yes also. But you can have them split apart so you do not have to position yourself on the bed to look out the window. I think it gives you more walking room also between the beds.

Yes, you are right about splitting the beds. It provides an avenue to walk to the window. Thanks for pointing that out, Carol. :)

So the Veendam does not have any of the large floor to ceiling partial seaview windows that we find on other ships such as Eurodam?

But the Veendam has Lanai cabins on the lower promenade deck which have a large ceiling to floor window and door. They offer an excellent view. The bed(s) in these staterooms are fore and aft.

Dan

So the Veendam does not have any of the large floor to ceiling partial seaview windows that we find on other ships such as Eurodam?

As Dan said, the closest thing to that would be the lanai staterooms. And a step above those on the Signature class as the doors open right onto the Lower Promenade deck and you have reserved chairs to enjoy.

Archived