LIberty of the Seas WestMed Excursions for Wheelchair user

Kelv_2013

Hi, I wonder if anybody has experience of the Liberty of the Seas 7-day Western Med cruise; we are travelling in July this year. I am going with my wife and children (18 and 15) and with me being a wheelchair user we are trying to find out as much information as we can about the excursions and what we may or may not be able to do.

We arent ones for organised trips and where possible we try to explore independently but recognise that this isnt always possible. I am trying to establish for example whether the train journey from the port at Civitavecchia to Rome (I believe its St Peters Station) is manegable, whether there is ramped/lift access at both stations.

My wife and I have trawled through the Available Shore and Land Excursions for each port and its hard knowing which would work for us. If any one has experience of the Shuttle & Private Train to Rome & Vatican City - CV96, Rome On Your Own - CV05 or Florence On Your Own LV07, i would be very pleased to hear from you.

Many thanks,

Kelv

Thanks for your input, but we have already looked at CV03. The problem there is it is only a 5 hour excursion, 3 hours of that are spent on the coach and it only allows for 45 minutes of free time for exploring. Its not what we had in mind. The CV96 (Train) and /CV05 (Coach) on the other hand are full 9 hours 30 excursions which would then give us several hours to explore Rome before travel back to the port.

Archived