Bill - Help Land Discoveries Website Booking Problem

taxjam

Bill,

My wife and I are on back to back cruises on Quest July 24 and August 7. Using the Azamara website, I went to "Plan your voyage/already booked/land discoveries/book land discoveries," when I select the link to the July 24th sailing, the August 7th cruise pops up. In other words, I can't access the July 24th cruise to book land discoveries? When I select the August 7th cruise, it is correct and I could book land discoveries for that cruise. Perhaps you can forward my problem to an IT person or give me an email address?

Thanks

For the August 7, 2013 cruise, when you look at Oslo on August 10th there are excursions for that day that begin prior to our arrival in Oslo. The Azamazing evening is now listed for that day but it appears that all of the other excursions should be moved to Aug. 11th as that day shows no excursions available. Figured that if you are asking the shore excursion desk to look at that time period they might want to take a look at this as well. Thanks so much.

Hello Taxjam and Crzrr -

I'm sorry for the problems that you've encountered and I've passed on your technical difficulties and time reconciliation question to our website and shore excursion team members.

Once I have their responses, I will get back to you with their findings.

Best regards,

Bill Leiber

Chief Blogging Officer*

Azamara Club Cruises

(*CBO is an authorized and compensated representative of ACC)

Hello Taxjam and Crzrr -

Based on what I found out, guests who have booked extended voyages (back-to-back) have two different booking numbers, not one. Perhaps you've been using your August 7th booking number. To access your July 24 voyage, you should be using your other booking number.

If you encounter any difficulties with the solution I've just shared with you, I suggest that you contact our Call Center. By doing that, if the problem reoccurs when your speaking with the call center associate, we can then forward the issue directly to the shore excursion IT team for resolution.

"Crzrr" - I'm still waiting for a response on the timing issues associated with the AzAmazing Evening and the other scheduled shore excursions so please stand-by.

Best regards,

Bill Leiber

Chief Blogging Officer*

Azamara Club Cruises

Bill,

Thanks. Instead of logging in to my "My Azamara" account which had the correct booking number for each cruise, I used an alternate option and put in the correct booking number for the Norwegian Fjords. I was able to access the correct Land Discoveries and booked the AzAmara Evening. After closing out the screen, I went back to My Azamara and logged in using my user name and password. Both links were to the correct Land Discoveries. So all is working properly now.

Taxjam

Bill,

So all is working properly now.

Taxjam

Hello Taxjam -

Thanks for the positive update.

We certainly appreciate your loyalty to Azamara and wish you a wonderful vacation on the Azamara Quest this summer!

Regards,

Bill Leiber

Chief Blogging Officer*

Azamara Club Cruises

Archived