Dream - Slides open on embarkation day?

sbnuggie

Howdy

Anyone know if the slides are open on the dream on embarkation day? I know most ships have a pool open but was curious about the slides. You know for the kids ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk..... I apologize fer ne spellng miztakes as itz hard to type on dis little fone

i am looking at my copies of funtimes.

the slides are not listed as opened until'monday.

we usually sail in sunday

they are opened from 9am til sunset

Okay thanks for looking, although we will be embarking on a Saturday, I'm sure its the same.

They should be, weather permitting. When I cruise Dream next January, they probably won't be, because it'll probably be too cold. But in May, it should be alright. My last time on Dream, they didn't open on the first day, because it was cloudy & cool (November). My first time on the Dream (April), it was warm, and the slides were open.

You know for the kids ;-)

Trust me, you will not be the only adult partaking! I'm no kid, but I can't get enough of these waterslides. I'm always amazed that so many adults think they are not allowed on them. My parents still go on them, although not nearly as much as me.

I've never sailed on the Dream but since we've been sailing with the kids, they have always been open (Legend, Liberty, Glory and Magic)...Their goal each cruise is to be the first one down the slide. They usually start out in the pool and before long, they are signaling from the top of the slide to the kids in the pool to come on up.....

Archived