Dream - Luggage Express can I walk off with Self Assist?

sbnuggie

Howdy,

Just read about Luggage express on the book ccl website etc... If I'm reading it correctly, I put the bags out night before and I don't see them until I get to my home airport so I'm assuming I can walk off the same time they open up self assist because I'm not "claiming" my bags before going through customs etc. We want to get off the ship early/quick as our flights will be in the evening we want to spend a day in Orlando or Cocoa Beach area. Can I walk off the ship with the self assist people??

Thanks

Howdy,

Just read about Luggage express on the book ccl website etc... If I'm reading it correctly, I put the bags out night before and I don't see them until I get to my home airport so I'm assuming I can walk off the same time they open up self assist because I'm not "claiming" my bags before going through customs etc. We want to get off the ship early/quick as our flights will be in the evening we want to spend a day in Orlando or Cocoa Beach area. Can I walk off the ship with the self assist people??

Thanks

I did Luggage Express when I left the Dream, and I disembarked with the Self-Asssist people with my carry-ons. It was wonderful not to have to claim my bags at the port and get them to the airport and check them in. I went directly to the security line at the airport because the boarding pass is issued as part of the Luggage Express service. Go for it!

Archived