Labadee Cabana worth it with older kids?

akcruz

We will be on the Allure in June and was able to get an over the water cabana in Labadee. My question, we are sailing with 3 "kids" (18, 22 & 23). Will we get our monies worth if they want to do other things while there? Not sure yet what they are interested in yet, just started looking.

Saw there was a cabana open and booked it. Figured can always cancel if we find we won't use it. Thoughts anyone?

I think so, we just returned and had a cabana over the water at Nellies with 2 teen daughters. It makes a great home camp plus it gives you a nice retreat away from the crowds. We had 2 ships in that day and it was windy on the Atlantic side, like paradise where we were.:D

I am looking to book a cabana for December. Is there a number to call or do you do it online? Thanks

You book the cabana through the shore excursions for Labadee. When booking only put 1 person on the "reservation". If you try to put more it looks for that many cabanas :eek:. From what I have read up to 6 can then use the cabana.

I think so, we just returned and had a cabana over the water at Nellies with 2 teen daughters. It makes a great home camp plus it gives you a nice retreat away from the crowds. We had 2 ships in that day and it was windy on the Atlantic side, like paradise where we were.:D

Thanks. Will hold onto it for now. Once everyone figures out what they want to do other than beach it that day may revisit, or just tell them tough this is where we are for the day. :D

Archived