Beetles Lodge Arctic Circle info request

indiesmom

There is a coupon for a 2 night Arctic Circle trip to Beetles lodge listed in this year's Toursaver ad. Anybody visited there and would you recommend it over an Artic Fly/Drive one day trip. Has anyone used a Beetles Toursaver coupon and if so what was or wasn't provided--meals, excursions, etc? I would appreciate any information you have.:o thanks!

I also think that the OP is referring to Bettles Lodge. This is a remote fly-in lodge (there is a winter trail for the hearty) to the west of the Dalton Highway and north of the arctic circle. In the past there were about thirty-five or so residents, but if I remember correctly the number of year round residents has declined in recent years.

I agree with Glaciers that very few posters on this board will have ever been there, but it certainly would be an interesting experience for the open-minded and active cruiser. The OP may need to contact the Bettles Lodge directly for more information as to what is included.

Archived