NCL room assignment

Freebythesea

This is our first NCL cruise and I am wondering how they inform passengers of their room assignment when it is a gty. Thanks

I wonder the same. I booked our Panama Canal cruise with my first gty! It's the first time I've done that! Kind of a gamble, however, the price was much lower than going up a cabin and picking my room.

This is our first NCL cruise and I am wondering how they inform passengers of their room assignment when it is a gty. Thanks

They don't notify you. Just login to MyNCL from time to time and your cabin number will appear. After it does the edocs and luggage tags you print are updated. Sometimes it is days after booking and sometimes on days before you sail.

Thanks all. The first time we cruised was with HAL. We never did have the docs updated so I called them a couple of nights before we flew to the port. We had purchased a gty inside and were upgraded to full OV.

The next time was also with HAL and I also had to call them (another lovely upgrade).

We just booked a couple of weeks ago and sail in 42 days :D. I can't seem to access the edocs but on my "vacation summary" is still say gty OV ox- which is what we booked.

The thrill is in the waiting and the fun is in the boarding :)

Thanks all. The first time we cruised was with HAL. We never did have the docs updated so I called them a couple of nights before we flew to the port. We had purchased a gty inside and were upgraded to full OV.

The next time was also with HAL and I also had to call them (another lovely upgrade).

We just booked a couple of weeks ago and sail in 42 days :D. I can't seem to access the edocs but on my "vacation summary" is still say gty OV ox- which is what we booked.

The thrill is in the waiting and the fun is in the boarding :)

You can call as well to see if NCL has assigned your cabin. Good luck.

Archived