Barclays Carnival Credit Card Question

Snowball

When you redeem your points for a statement credit, how long does it take for the credit to come through? Rather than cashing in my points for an OBC, I am opting for the statement credit since the percentage is higher because I will have a recent charge from Carnival of $1500 or greater on my account.

I would thing if you do it over the phone, it should be right then. I did a Discover card that way once and they issued the credit while I was talking to them. You should call and ask.

Doug

I was going to do it myself through the website. It looks easy enough to do, plus then I can do a print screen and save it in case there is a problem.

When you redeem your points for a statement credit, how long does it take for the credit to come through? Rather than cashing in my points for an OBC, I am opting for the statement credit since the percentage is higher because I will have a recent charge from Carnival of $1500 or greater on my account.

Mine showed up by the next day.....

They usually apply immediately, but they may not be visible on your online activity until the next business day.

Archived