Costa formal nights.

irishteddybear

They don't publish this anywhere other than onboard, as far asIm aware.I've only done 3 cruises with Costa (2 in the Arabian Gulf and the other the Indian Ocena) and they all had an Italian night. It was really only the witer that fully adhered to it!

Surprise, Surprise, so that is how they do it! :rolleyes:

They don't publish this anywhere other than onboard, as far asIm aware.I've only done 3 cruises with Costa (2 in the Arabian Gulf and the other the Indian Ocena) and they all had an Italian night. It was really only the witer that fully adhered to it!

same here. don't forget toga night on Caribbean sailing. yikes!

regarding the comment about black and white balls: costa is NOT cunard. not even close. if you try to compare the two you will be very disappointed.

regarding the comment about black and white balls: costa is NOT cunard. not even close. if you try to compare the two you will be very disappointed.

Got Me, yes I am a Cunarder, love the Queens. But, I am also very opened minded, and I am determined to have fun, wherever I am on vacation! I won't even try to compare the two, not fair.

Please could you clarify for me, what is toga night?:confused:

I hope it's not what I am thinking!:D

What will we have to wear that we borrow from the Cabin?:eek: L.O.L.

We already used the bed sheet for Arabian night!:rolleyes:

The last night in the Caribbean, they try to get you to wrap yourself up in a bedsheet. Not many people do, and it's pretty tame, I'm not sure on what Anon is basing his "yikes" comment.

Also, if you check the Cunard board, there seem to be big changes coming in 2014.

The last night in the Caribbean, they try to get you to wrap yourself up in a bedsheet. Not many people do, and it's pretty tame, I'm not sure on what Anon is basing his "yikes" comment.

Also, if you check the Cunard board, there seem to be big changes coming in 2014.

I know, dressing down. A lot of Cunarders not happy.

Got Me, yes I am a Cunarder, love the Queens. But, I am also very opened minded, and I am determined to have fun, wherever I am on vacation! I won't even try to compare the two, not fair.

Good attitude. I'm sure you'll enjoy.

Archived