Thomson Dream Cruise Director 2013

Sorry, I didn't read it properly :o I thought you meant the show team :rolleyes: I know who you mean, she sang in the restaurant one night with another one of the crew - both brilliant.

There was a dark haired girl in the showteam last year who sang like Amy Winehouse.

How do you lot remember all these names? We don't even know the namess of the bars. We just say I'll meet you in that bar near the front/back/middle :D:D:D

We don't remember anyone who sang like Amy Winehouse, they do change around though.

We have a stack of cruise news filed away, we write the names of the showteam members on the front of one of them.

I also keep a daily diary of what we did each day and type it up when I get home. I can tell you we walked 8 miles around Rome as we marked the route we took on the map we had, then used the ruler function in Google Earth to work out the distance. :)

Claudia started in June 12, but I heard she didn't stay long (gone before the ship stopped for its refit).

Asha Rae, who won the reality show, worked something like Nov 11 - Jun 12.

Claudia left the ship in August, she told me that ship life was not for her and that she was going to have some fun!!! We saw her in a few shows before she left, and she was never really at the forefront, always more in the chorus, than the star!!

You are right kruzseeka.

Gizzies Darren started on the Celebration last April.

I wonder if Claudia will still be on, she is a lovely girl who was shown in a very bad light on Showboaters, just shows how TV can twist things.....

Whoever is on it will be great, never seen a bad performer yet on a Thomson showteam.

Has anyone any news about Gavin Carroll, last I heard he was headed to Warners.

gavin is at thoresby hall

• 3 months later...
Is the Hazel theone who sounded like Amy Winehouse? I am hopeless at remembering names :o Can't even my own sometimes ;):D

Linda I'm glad it's not just me.:)

I can never join in these conversations because the only person I can remember is Steven Guy, and that's only because he seems to be on every ship we go on.:confused::)

Linda I'm glad it's not just me.:)

I can never join in these conversations because the only person I can remember is Steven Guy, and that's only because he seems to be on every ship we go on.:confused::)

Well he was on our cruise, but not as CD, but he did a concert one night. He really has a fabulous voice.

I don't know if people on here know that last year they found nodules on his vocal chords and he had to have an operation. Apparently they weren't sure if he would sing again and this was only his 2nd performance since then.

I couldn't help feeling he might have coped better with the situation as it unfolded last week. Bram Lorenz was CD. A very nice chap, and I know lots of people on here like him, but I think he found it difficult to cope with everything. We actually only saw him on Saturday morning as I was moaning on the way to breakfast about only one buffet being open for breakfast and also when my husband thought they had lost his suitcase and Bram found it for him!

Well he was on our cruise, but not as CD, but he did a concert one night. He really has a fabulous voice.

I don't know if people on here know that last year they found nodules on his vocal chords and he had to have an operation. Apparently they weren't sure if he would sing again and this was only his 2nd performance since then.

I couldn't help feeling he might have coped better with the situation as it unfolded last week. Bram Lorenz was CD. A very nice chap, and I know lots of people on here like him, but I think he found it difficult to cope with everything. We actually only saw him on Saturday morning as I was moaning on the way to breakfast about only one buffet being open for breakfast and also when my husband thought they had lost his suitcase and Bram found it for him!

Aww, sorry you were ill on your cruise:(.

We were away last weekend and I'm just catching up on the news.

I hope you're up and running soon.:)

Archived