Allure - Crown Loft Suite

allpoints

They're very nice cabins, I really liked the two story balcony, and the second bathroom. The two person shower is also nice. All the suite perks are also nice compared to a non-suite cabin. It was worth it for us, but we good quite a good upgrade deal.

It was an upgrade for us, but I'd be very tempted to pay for it again. I have some pictures, but this youtube video is a better representation.

These are Crown Loft Reviews on Cruise Critic:

http://www.cruisecritic.com/cabinguru/deckplanreviews.cfm?ShipID=530

Also cruisingator has great pictures

http://cruisingator.smugmug.com/

The video is an L1, so it has the side ocean view. We had a view of the sports deck, boardwalk, and of course the ocean beyond. The noise from the sports deck was not a problem, nor did we feel like we lacked privacy. We loved sitting out and people watching.

The best benefits of being in the suite were the use of the Concierge Lounge, the suite beach (Barefoot) at Labadee, preferred seating at shows in the Aqua Theater, Amber Theater, and Ice Shows. We never had to wait in line for anything except the elevator. It was very convenient to the Viking Lounge, a little used venue during the day and a relaxing adult spot at night. The keyed entry to the Loft area kept out non residents so the halls were always quiet. The second bathroom was a very nice treat. I loved it!!

I felt paying the extra was worth it to me. I did not know if I would sail on Oasis class again, so I stayed in 1748 on Allure in June 2012. I loved the 2 story view from the loft bedroom. I only got one week vacation last year so I splurged.

Great view to wake up to in the morning or after a nap.

IMG_1879.jpg

Archived