Kid switching room during cruise

For our upcoming May cruise on the Oasis, we have two staterooms booked. A junior suite for my husband and I, and an ourside balcony for my sister and our 4 year old daughter. If my daughter decides she'd rather sleep in our junior suite, will that be ok? Will we get "in trouble" for allowing her to sleep in our cabin even though she's not listed in our cabin? Our cabin can accomade the third person on the fold out couch so space will not be an issue - I'm more concerned about any rules I need to be careful of.

Thanks!

For our upcoming May cruise on the Oasis, we have two staterooms booked. A junior suite for my husband and I, and an ourside balcony for my sister and our 4 year old daughter. If my daughter decides she'd rather sleep in our junior suite, will that be ok? Will we get "in trouble" for allowing her to sleep in our cabin even though she's not listed in our cabin? Our cabin can accomade the third person on the fold out couch so space will not be an issue - I'm more concerned about any rules I need to be careful of.

Thanks!

They don't really care about sleeping arrangements on board the ship. If you go to Guest Services, they will reprogram your room keys at your request.

No, they don't care who sleeps where. Just remember, however, if there are different cabin attendants you may want to give yours (the Junior Suite) a bit more if they are providing extras (blankets for the sofa bed, etc) for your daughter.

No worries at all! My daughter did this on our last cruise. She slept in our room sometimes and her own room sometimes. We had the best attendant and he didn't mind fixing the pull down bed for her. We would all probably be surprised at how many switcharoos happen! :)

Archived