What can i expect on conquest after only doing the smaller ships?

have cruised 2 times now. Fantasy and Fascination. Both, obviously, are the smallest of the ships, and although it was fun, we would like to try a bigger ship/longer cruise.

i am aware of the extra spaces, 2.0 upgrades, ect... what i really want to know is this;

What can i expect in entertainment? The last cruise was dry and pretty dead, i wanna see some lido deck activities, some night club fun, and maybe some live music on lido, or at least some dj music. What was your conquest experience?

Expect for the live music on Lido you will get all of that. Nothing against the Fantasy class ships, but they just don't have the space of the Conquest ships. There is more room in the night club, more venues for entertainment, so there is more variety in music choices and there are more food venues (although they have managed to put smaller versions of the extra food service areas on the Fantasy class ships).

You should enjoy the Conquest. But be careful, you may not want to go back to the smaller ships.

Archived