anyone sailing July 23rd on Voyager

abc1

My husband and I will be on the July 23rd Voyager cruise. This will be our third Raddison cruise and have been told by previous Raddison cruisers that this particular cruise is spectacular--We have chosen to stick with the ruise tours rather than branch out on our own. Look forward to seeing you on board.:)

well Im glad someone is on my cruise. We have sailed 3 times with Radisson too. We have decided to go with cruiselines excursions.

Where are you from? We are from Miami Florida. I dont know what our cabin is yet. We are in a gty cabin.

We will be on the july 23 radisson voyager cruise. We are a couple with our 20 year old son. abc1 or others on this cruise, would anyone be interested in sharing a private tour?

After reading much on these boards about the advantages of private tours such as red october, it seems the way to go.

HI,

I have signed up for the cruise excursions. Have you looked into red october tours and prices? Im sure we could cancel them. Let me know what you have found out> looking forward to hearing from you.:) Hope to meet on the ship. Are you staying in Stockholm and Copenhagen pre and post cruise?

We have also tentatively signed up for the ship's excursions but are looking into red october tours as a better alternative. With a group of five, the prices are probably the same or better,(I think). I can send you red october's proposed 3 day itinerary by email if you are interested. Maybe we can work out a tour together. We will be staying one night in Stockholm and Copenhagen pre and post cruise.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not on this cruise but am familiar with the itinerary. To all of you on this, I would definitely recommend doing the Red October guide over the ship excursion. You can set it up with 3 couples (this seems about the right number of people) for a fraction$ of what the ship excursion cost and you will see twice as much. Going on the ship excursion can be a drag (I've done that too) and there are many "dawdlers" that hold everything up & it's slow unloading and loading the busses. On R.O. you can spend more time one place or another to suit your individual needs. To me using Red October is a NO BRAINER.

Thanks for your info..If I am already signed up with cruiseline can I still cancel?

Do we have enough time to set up with red october?

We will be staying at the Sheraton in Stockholm for 3 days. I would like to set up Swedish Masssages for my husband and myself. Does anyone have a recomendation?

I had read somewhere of a place in Stockholm known for the massage and relaxation. I don't remember where I read it.. I will email the hotel for there help.

Thanks.

What excursions did you do in St. Petersburg? My husband can only see so much art!:(

Hi abc1, We leave this Friday and board the Voyager July 2 in Copenhagen. So far in St. Petersburg, we are planning Peterhof for the 1st day, Moscow for the 2nd day and Catherine's Palace and the Hermitage for the 3rd day. Three of us have already been in this part of the world on a Song of Flower cruise in 93. The rest are doing the SP Highlights and shopping. I'll report when I return.

• 2 weeks later...

We will be on this sailing.....having difficulty finding others on the boards. first time I found the boards and participated pre cruise yielded wonderful friendships. Hope to meet you all onboard. :)

• 2 weeks later...

We are a couple on the 7/23 sail and would like to share a small van w. 1 or 2 other couples for 2-3 days. I suspect the private guides/van service through RSS would be fine, and Red October is another option.

If you have already joined with others, pls advise of yr. itinerary and group size.

Thanks.

Archived