Carnival Victory L Shaped Cabin Where is the Bed?

Sarah@Sea

I am looking at either Cabin 6432 or 6459 on Carnival Victory these are the aft corner cabins L shaped. I have searched and found many pictures labeled Victory yet some show the bed between the windows and some show the bed against the wall looking out the window. Wondering if say 6432 is one set up since it's on one side L and 6459 is the flipped L...sorta. No it's not a huge make or break factor for me, I was happy to see them available at all, and love the idea of having a lounger on the balcony to enjoy. Just wondering....

Thank you in advance. :D

I was on the Victory May 27-June 3, 2012 and did a review with pictures. Find my review and you will see pix of the cabin. My daughter and I loved the cabin. I also had an L-shaped cabin on the Liberty and loved that cabin too. If I had an opportunity I would book them again! ;)

We booked 6432 for our upcoming cruise. The pictures I have found has the bed between the windows. Also the pictures I have seen show a couch. Most people that has had L shape cabins on other ships have commented that the room doesn't have a couch

Edited by Bases5

We booked 6432 for our upcoming cruise. The pictures I have found has the bed between the windows. Also the pictures I have seen show a couch. Most people that has had L shape cabins on other ships have commented that the room doesn't have a couch

I had an L-shaped cabin on the Liberty and it does not have a couch and then had one on the Victory and it did have a couch. So some do and some don't!!

• 11 months later...