2013 Drink Prices on Azura/Ventura?

Dressage Superstar

Hi all,

I've asked this question on other forums and not had much luck...

Can anyone tell me rough costs of a glass of wine/pint of beer/ cocktail of the day for P & O for the winter 2012/2013 season in the caribbean? We go in a few weeks, thanks.

Have looked on the P & O website but their drinks prices seem to have been that for a while and i'm not sure how up to date it is!

Thanks

Louise:o

They ave increased this year. Don't drink beer so can't help you there. The cocktail of the day is now £3.95. The house wine is £8.95 per half carefree full carafe is £15.95.

Cabbies was £3.75 for 500 ml bottle. Mixers are now 95p were 75p last year.

Hope this helps,

Sue

Speckled Hen and Pedigree 500ml £3.25 in November when we were on Ventura. Unfortunately now served from a tin instead of a bottle. On draught there was Boddingtons(yuk)and Stella at £3.25 and £3.50 respectively. Also 330ml bottles of Bud, Corona etc at £3.25. In the Caribbean we also had Banks (the Bajan version) at the poolside bars, Also at £3.50 pint. So not much different to Pub prices in our neck of the woods. Hope that covers the beer prices for you

Phil

Thank you...£3.95 for cocktail of the day?! Still I guess I didn't expect it to stay at £2.95 like it was last time I went! It's still miles cheaper than london prices!

I thought the cocktail of the day wasn't worth the money as it always seemed very watered down.:(

Archived