Aft balcony on Fantasia class

sthelder

NC 73 .... Did you stay in 10254, if so what did you think of the cabin? we have 10277 in November.

No, I was in YC. The aft balcony cabins on deck 10 are lovely. Huge balconies and very quiet. You might experience some vibrations from the engines from time to time. Some years ago I stayed in a similar cabin on the Fantasia, lovely cabin.

You have made a good cabin choice.

NC 73 .... Thanks for that info .... :) meanwhile we have an Outside cabin on Opera for our second trip to Norway in June, the first one was from Copenhagen on the Vision of the seas.

Welcome to Norway and our fjords. A perfect time of the year to visit our country with long light nights and hopefully some good weather. :)

Happy cruising.:)

Is that salt or snow on the rail (deck 10 picture)?

We will have a deck 8 aft balcony for the coming April cruise on MSC Splendida. Surprisingly they upgraded us to an accessible cabin. I have asked my agent to mark as willing to move cabin, but when the e-ticket was issued a couple of days ago, it' still 8248.

Let's see how it works out, just hope there won't be too much noise from deck 7 aft lounge :o

Hi papcx .... All done through our travel agent, Jet2 to Venice and United airlines from Miami to Newark and then on to Manchester.

Price includes all transfers and 2 nights in Miami.

• 1 month later...

Archived